Our office is currently closed due to COVID-19
Update (April 9)
We hope you are staying healthy and safe during this time as we continue to social distance to keep everyone safe.
While we have not been given a return to work date as of yet, we have been busy behind the scenes. We are working with our professional organizations and monitoring Health Canada with regards to any changes that will need to be made moving forward.
Right now it’s about compiling information and coming up with the best systems and standards to keep our patients and staff safe.
Rest assured we are staying abreast of the situation and will be implementing the best options for safety.
Please feel free to call the office at (604) 532-9040 if you have any questions or concerns, Dr. Garrett’s number is on the answering machine. With four young children at home and no school, he is looking forward to leaving his “teaching” career and getting back to dental.
We are in this together!
We are available for emergencies only
- Cellulitis as a result of an uncontrolled infection compromising the airway
- Severe uncontrolled hemorrhage (bleeding)
- Trauma to the orofacial complex especially to facial bones that potentially compromise the patient’s airway
- Uncontrolled severe pain
- Uncontrolled infection
- Pericoronitis or third molar pain
- Post-operative osteitis (dry socket dressing changes)
- Abscess with localized pain and swelling
- Treatment required before critical medical procedures can be provided
- Dental trauma involving avulsion or luxation of a tooth
- Tooth fracture resulting in pain or causing soft tissue trauma
Please stay safe and healthy, and help out others in need if you have the means to do so.